StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

Things to collect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smarthuiyuan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:56 am    Post subject: Things to collect Reply with quote

Oh, and in case your RS Status is now Freeplay, you won't have the ability to RS gold get a clue scroll drop, since they are members-only drops. But I'll assume that you just haven't upgraded that:lol:. In terms of money-making, I've always found runecrafting are the very best approach to earn some money. Even in the event that you can't craft the higher runes yet such as natures, crafting airs at reduced levels may continue to be profitable, although for a while it would be slow and tedious work. An alternative is to prepare your woodcutting up to level 60 by cutting willows at draynor, then cutting yews, which can be pretty fast cash.

Alright here are my stats: Attack: 40, Strength: 40, Defence: 40, Hitpoints: 40, Mage: 40, Range: 30, Prayer: 25. Do I need to train more or should I do dragon slayer now?

Things to collect, 100monks, 10 prayer pots, 12 anti virus poison potions, and 10 super energies. For going around the island attract 2 prayer potions (you will need it with all the shield prayers you will be wanting to utilize ), 4 anti poison potions (actually will want these), 1 superb energy (you do not want to buy OSRS gold run out of energy while crossing the road), and the remainder with food. I propose bringing cammalot teliportation runes, in the event you eat all your food, I saved me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: