StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

Jagex have been busy stuffing into the game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Give advices to the opposite sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StevenCao

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:35 am    Post subject: Jagex have been busy stuffing into the game Reply with quote

Areas that used to be vacant are brimming with NPCs, quests and stories how to buy bonds osrs mobile . Each inch of the world was full of, or sometimes expanded, so as to incorporate all the characters, enemies and also attributes that Jagex have been busy stuffing into the game for the last decade. The fact that Runescape is an internet game is now a bonus rather than its primary draw. Jagex could take their match entirely offline and it might still be worth playingwith.

But that is the biggest gap between Runescape and its still running Old School Runescape counterpart. Both share about the exact same number of concurrent players, but how players interact in every is quite different.

Old School Runescape might only have roughly 25,000 players in any given moment - barely a scratch on the numbers it used to reach in 2006 - but its players've known the game for years. They have decade-old friendships , they know the best way to hang out, how to interact and almost every talking point the match and its storied history has produced. They ramble past each other without laughing, do not all converge in the same areas for no motive or attend feign parties in empty attics... they simply get on with enjoying the game.

You will find online experiences to be had there, but those that I played through were structured and curated than anything else in Old School Runescape. My memories of Runescape in 2006 completely revolve around interacting with others. I had been scammed or lured into PvP zones and killed almost daily because I was promised some talent from a top level player, but as often as players exploited my ignorance that there were also countless times they provided to assist me, taking me under their wing in analyzing boss fights or giving me loose gear.

Jagex spent ten years trying to smooth out the rough edges of Runescape's online interactions to help noobs like me. They created the massive, sprawling Stronghold of Security and stuffed it with exceptional rewards simply to teach players about online safety buy osrs gold safe , they removed free trade to stop new players getting duped into unfair prices, and made it so players can just lose a small amount of loot upon dying at the Wilderness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Give advices to the opposite sex All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: