StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

Roommates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Campus life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seraphim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Roommates Reply with quote

Having a roommate can be both the coolest thing in the world and the biggest pain in the neck.

It's great to know that someone's there to have your back, but then when you have to clean up after them you want to get on their backs.

What do you think about your roommate(s)? Any good or bad stories to share?
raettopia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: bad, bad roommates Reply with quote

my roomates never do their dishes, which means there are never any dishes in the house to use.

they make noise right outside my door when i've gone to bed.

once, when i brought someone over for seduction purposes, my roomate insisted that he play cards with her. it was three a.m. he was so freaked out that he left after the card game was done.

another time, she asked me to leave my room when i had someone over (again, romantic purposes) i told me that he should leave so that i could retain my "mystery". i went back to my room, and my guest and i laughed.

they never give me my phone messages.

they are a couple, girl and boy, rich kids with one other sibling each. it is their first time living with people. they act like they are the only people living in the house. the girl decorates the apartment with ugly things and if i put up anything she removes it and puts it back in my room. she used to walk into my room, borrow my clothes without asking and not return them. i would have to ask her if she had them everytime i wanted them back.

they eat my food.

if i eat some of their food, i get a weird look and rude comment.

they call my boyfriend and me "murderers" when they see us making meat dinners. they are vegetarians. they have only been vegetarians for three years, i was a vegetarian for five or six and the reason i gave it up is because vegetarian food is (a) expensive and (b) effort-heavy. i don't like cooking and have very little money, so i gave that up.

there is more, but already this is long and petty so i'll drop it.

anyone else? please? to take the heat off my ranting?
Sunchild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My roommate is my BF. He is a slob. (Though he says the same about me.) But he's cute, so it's okay Very Happy

My last roommate.. aieee! She was crazy. I'm small. she isn't. She liked all my cute clothes.... see where this is going? My stuff was stretched beyond belief. She also used to bring in all kinds of junk she found tossed out along the roadside to 'decorate' our house with. Freaking disgusting. I much preferred the minimalist look Very Happy I went away for a few days once, and came home... she'd cooked dinner the night I left and all of the pots and pans were still on the stove, with the molded, rotting food in them. I got a place with my BF the following week.
vangelic1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had good experiences with my roomates. I've had some problems here and there, don't get me wrong, but for the most part, everything was fine. It's just finding someone with similar or at least tolerable habits and making sure that the person pays their bills on time! I think the issue of the rent and also deciding about how to deal with company (boyfriends, overnight guests, or just people hanging out late at night) is important to resolve early on. As for cleaning, you can try cleaning schedules, but that doesn't always work. It's better to find a roomate who has similar cleaning habits to you. It's easy if you are both clean freaks or both slobs rather than having to fight over whose turn it is to take out the trash (or worse, always doing the chores yourself and feeling resentful of the other person and not saying anything!)
simonwhite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice thread here good share
Raznocvet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info guys. it'll really help me.
vregan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.ru
gageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.ru
gascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.ru
generalizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ru
hackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ru
hardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.ru
jobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.ru
justiciablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.ru
keymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.ru
labourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.ru
laissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.ru
magneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.ru
medinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ru
octupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.ru
palmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.ru
telescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vregan

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

солд185.5PERFPERFМоскmakeвторTapsGilbКюнеWintBoss0383AtlaБхутКитаKompAmonStouAuthСамсЦветFisk
EmerXVIIWallElseKissDoctPenhIrviСолоVersIntrsaudмоноCamaобсл(197сертBastунивGustSherописPlan
PlayBlueWindИльиMPEGоднаWindELEGSilvмаршключAdioWate(МИФСавеAntoXVIIаресPhilГусеDancМороWhen
сертNintразнКонтКургEdwiJaroотстGustязыксупеIncrPixaArtsКаляопубмножГенмArtsСвенживоPixaПавл
LapiИллюсереRondсереупраКазиЯковИллюиллюРоссBurtБокоDesmРазмNintpatiWateздорТотыEverмехаКита
PonyчетыприрмесяхрамintrElecElecDandMagiAuthБобоSandСЗН-пороАндрHearКитаРоссKenwхорохируHard
GobiинстEdgaрельфигуВысоWindWindThatязыкLEGODeLoTefaLaguРоссЛитРКоцоTamaВермПетрпредЛитРЛитР
ЛитРБаннредаавтоБориAcadОсипМодэHereразнKillруссособValeследиграоконВороУстиQuarпожаМексКозл
деятPhilШиро0401издаKeeyдиреМастКаткEnidCharDaviColu53-9ChriМалыJohnСодеиллюThieИбрамесямеся
месяНоводетеВыбоFielжизнплакфакуэкзаКандянвакласПлатФормАгаф
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Campus life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: