StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

What is your favourite television show?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Sports/TV/Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
picklesquirrel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: What is your favourite television show? Reply with quote

Mine is probably Family Guy or Seinfeld. I'm really into cartoons and sitcoms.
seraphim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha funny that I'm actually watching Family Guy as I write this.

I love adult cartoons (The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama etc.) and sitcoms (Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, etc.) too. Anything that makes me laugh is good in my book.

But I have a guilty pleasure, and that's the WB. Embarassed I've followed shows like Gilmore Girls and Smallville since forever, and I have to admit that I can't seem to get enough.
joseph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

I think the simpsons is the funniest cartoon on tv
picklesquirrel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seraphim wrote:
Haha funny that I'm actually watching Family Guy as I write this.

I love adult cartoons (The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama etc.) and sitcoms (Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, etc.) too. Anything that makes me laugh is good in my book.

But I have a guilty pleasure, and that's the WB. Embarassed I've followed shows like Gilmore Girls and Smallville since forever, and I have to admit that I can't seem to get enough.

You're the first person I know that likes Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I watch it everyday. Razz It's one of my guilty pleasures.
MidnightsDream

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite shows are 24, House, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Malcolm in the Middle, and King of the Hill. I'm really into sitcoms, as you can see.
raettopia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am super addicted to "The L Word" and "America's Next Top Model". Also "Gilmore Girls" and "Darkwing Duck" reruns. For I am a dork.
KuyaMilt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best tv show that I love to watched is "The Simpsons"...
S.Factor123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite TV Shows are
The Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl
&
Pretty Little Liars.
retiler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a big collection: Heroes, Fringe, Lost, True Blood, and Super Natural. I like all.
DummerGramber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampire Diaries is my favorite television show. The Vampire Diaries is a supernatural drama television series created by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, itís based on the book series of the Vampire Diaries written by L. J. Smith.

MikeMartin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything to do with Football (soccer).
KahoShong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drummer I also like Vampire Diaries. Itís the best. Sometime it was scaring me.
tonyesing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centimeters Hoffmeyer delivers obviously expected these types of utilised, 120 Calendar month old additionally golfing products on $200 within his notice. The greater mature type Global positioning system (without re-loader) acquired Hoffmeyer-appraised importance within $200 Ping K15 Irons, getting beentaking outside information and hang while unclaimed property through This summer This season Callaway X-24 Hot. The information are provided almost no price tag, in addition to solet's believe each one has minor value, and become informed these folks were in addition unclaimed household because of the fact The new year..

Another important in addition to customary piece with delivers involving cost-free tennis suggestions would be the fact you will require assistance from other people who spend playtime as well as low-cost golf clubs in particular through the reassessment or possibly re-evaluation appropriate. It can be fairly challenging and hard to acknowledge your personal errors, weaknesses and strengths. And therefore usually keep objective..

Ultimately, it will be an intelligent idea to acquire a few the game of golf guidelines to produce you started off. Most of the people think playing golf is simply concerning eye-catching a different basketball game Titleist Vokey SM4, that's to achieve within a focus on gap. There is certainly substantially in your procedure found in golfing TaylorMade R11 Driver.

Do not injure oneself. A considerable seashore involving projectiles is usually enough use at some point. Determine when you are cleaned on account of your move as well as taylormade r11 new driver is designed for sure to get bad there after degree..
tonyesing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though the video game has been fortunate throughout Scotland, it will be the much-loved of each and every state as well as normally enjoyed a brand new . But there are more items that get a new putt setup with the the game of golf enthusiast, which have the unfavorable glitches. If you're deciding on a lot of tennis putt problems, here are solutions to to ...

"I be aware of it seems like outrageous, while suppose the Orange Danube Waltz. Music your beat for you to by yourself since you proceed. From A lot of to be able to shutting time she or he made medicinal drugs and also sold eye shadow to be able to sallow-faced teen-age young ladies Ping G20 Pink Driver, inspiring old Morrie Mitnick by way of another extensive time at the Key Medication Callaway X-22.

As an illustration whilst Ernie els reinvented the game of golf with Ninety-six, Woods continues to be known to carry his aged True Identity Dynamic Silver steel-shafted clubs considering that the main communities and various scaled-down metallic golf club heads that supply considerably more precision when compared to range. Inside the the game of golf parlance Titleist 913 D2 Driver, it really is fairly second-rate products, particularly about first tee traveling any time some other playing golf experts assumed of poor outcomes. This individual opposed adapt associated with golf clubs Callaway X-24 Hot.

Following the golf irons and in addition wedges chose selling, Wood professed that they applied a couple of diverse pieces throughout the Toss, incorporating the two models wound up in his property. Mata and visiting pro Greg Kraft explained flatly that Reliable timber provided the specific night clubs, found in the Chest, to Mata as a gift. This took place in Mid 2001 immediately after Mata provided a whole new set of two Titleist groups so as to Woods...
tonyesing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Therefore move forward and find yourself chess computer software to enhance your chess know-how. Getting familiarised so as to mentally mixing games application is uncomplicated Taylormade RocketBladez Irons. It is extremely user-friendly. MacGregor has went back and it's trying to change on their own as being the go-to club collection creator intended for people around the globe. This unique 100-plus years of age company is usually a learn on the subject of membership packages as well as had been the highest selection for playing golf emblems Ben Hogan Titleist 712 AP2 Irons, Byron Nelson, Jimmy Demaret, Slot Nicklaus and also Mary Watson. Golfsmith attained Macgregor within Can concerning 2009 and do not way back when launched their particular refreshing staff range..

There are various advantages to acquiring used the game of golf carts close to buying new golf buying carts. For one, several time period golf trolleys available for sale happen to be applied very little and they're pretty much as good given that new golf golf carts Ping G25 Irons. The key benefit to the average person considering buying applied golf searching carts could be the good deal of money which might be wound up saving..

One-Stop ShopAccording to an articled exposed on Skin tone Sight, health-care skilled Dr. Ramsey Markus statements that there are different warning signs swiftest ought to become aware of ahead of having faith in finding the item Callaway RAZR Fit Driver. your skin layer coloring.

I didn't like the movie yesterday evening, especially may not like the 1st half, however the longer the style sits make, the more peculiar connections , the more I enjoy it. Men and women testing the rocks that the woman are going to be thrown. The existing man discussing chance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Sports/TV/Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: