Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Location: Bellevue, NE
|Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 am Post subject: Moist cream cheese pound cake
|Make one regular sized loaf of pound cake.
1 pkg. Cream cheese
125g Brown sugar
180g all purpose flour
3g baking powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon squeesed lemon juice (Optional)
1. Combine and cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Mix well.
2. Add sugar in to (1). Mix well.
3. Add eggs in to (2). One egg at a time. Mix well.
4. Add milk and vanilla extract in to (3). mix well.
5. Combine and shift flour and baking powder. Put it to (4).
6. Mix (5) until large lumps are gone. DO NOT OVER MIX IT.
7. Pour the (6) in to a baking pan.
8. Bake in the oven for about 35 mins at 355F(180C).
9. Turn off the oven but leave the cake in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
10. Enjoy the cake warm or chill in refrigerator.