StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

MOVIE WIFE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHINCHILA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: MOVIE WIFE Reply with quote

HI EVERYDOBY! I'M A MOVIE WIFE. I JUST GOT MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL MAN. BUT HE WANTS ME TO BE STAY AT HOME WIFE SOMEHOW. I AGREED TO THAT. AND NOW I'M ALWAYS WATCHING MOVIES AT HOME. ANYWAY, I HAVE WATCHED OVER 100 MOVIES IN THE PRERIOD OF 2 WEEKS. AND I WANTED TO SHARE MY FAVORITE MOVIES WITH YOU ALL.

1. PIANIST (MIRACLE REALLY CAN BE HAPPENED. GOD BLESS)
2. MONSTER (LIFE CAN BE SO BAAAAAD! IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFY WITH YOURS, WATCH THIS YOU'LL THANK GOD! REALLY)
3. HOTEL RUWANDA (OH MY GOD! PEOPLE PEOPLE HOW CRUEL THEY CAN BE. GOD IS WATCHING YOU ALL)
4. FUN WITH DICK AND JANE (YAP! I KNOW HE IS FUNNY!)

BY THE WAY, THESE ARE STNKY MOVIES (MY OPINION)
1. LAST SAMURAI (COME ON! HOW COME ONLY HE-TOM CRUISE CAN SURVIVE IN THAT WAR! STAY THE HELL WAY FROM THE MARRIED WOMAN!)
2. BIRTH (WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THIS MOVIE?????)
3. ANYTHING ELSE (I NEVER GET THIS OLD MAN - WOODY ALEN NO OFFENSE.)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE?
haojinming

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outlet Karen millen sights themself painstaking, the useful top quality for just about any group co-captain to own. Here Karen Millen United kingdom explanation connected while using woman pre-match regimen within the Globe louis vuitton sac online Game titles site: I very painstaking together with my own pre-match regimen. Usually following my own day instruction, I like think about a good glaciers shower to have the ability to provide my very own legs yet another awaken.The particular co-captain in the Britain Neball group in addition to netball participant regarding Hertfordshire Mavericks, karen millen outlet Atkinson was produced upon seventh 06 1978 within Wigan. Like a volume of additional netball players, you'll be able to stick to Karen twitter updates upon Tweets, kazacko, to visit an http://www.louissacspascherfr.com/louis-vuitton-femmes/sacs-a-main.html picture associated with Karen, inside the woman red-colored-colored netball package, to be with her account account.
happytissue.sg007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Movies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: