StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

Why do we need to knee
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Proposal Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Why do we need to knee Reply with quote

He ladies explain me why it is so important for the guys to get on their knee during proposal.
what is so special about it

Last edited by david on Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
jason

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: he men just do it Reply with quote

You know David. I do not really care the reason women want men to knee. If I was you I would just do it as long as she says yes. Who care.
cherry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: it is a sign of servitude to the lover Reply with quote

to propose you do not have to knee if you do not feel like
knee is a sign of servitude to the lover.
Studebaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: gotta do it Reply with quote

absolutely. normally the guys are taller anyway, so if you propose standing up you are in a position of power. by kneeling you are giving yourself up and making yourself look vulnerable, thereby making whomever you are proposing to more comfortable to reply honestly.
Sunchild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is called 'surrender'. Laughing

I've wondered this before, actually. I'm sure there a reason behind it...a ritual like thing and I'm sure that at one time it had purpose. Obviously, that purpose has been lost because I couldn't find a factual answer on Google.
raettopia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think people actually bothered to do that anymore, actually.
vangelic1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: gotta do it Reply with quote

Studebaker wrote:
absolutely. normally the guys are taller anyway, so if you propose standing up you are in a position of power. by kneeling you are giving yourself up and making yourself look vulnerable, thereby making whomever you are proposing to more comfortable to reply honestly.

This is definately part of it. It is about surrendering your heart to the woman that you love. Besides that, it's very traditional and many women actually do like the old fashioned proposal.

Think about the kind of woman that you are with. Is she adventurous and likes things to be different and creative? Then think of something that matches her personality. If you have a girl who is very conservative, kneeling is probably a good approach as it means that you consider her to be a lady. Many women think kneeling is chivalrous. But a heartfelt proposal means more than getting on your knee. Just propose with deep heartfelt appreciation and you're in good shape.

Venus
haojinming

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be aware the types of foods that you can buy at duty free shops in Barbados are limited. You also will not find some items such as computers.Reason - Savings Most governments impose tax, also called duty, on products which can be purchased inside their http://www.louisvuittonschen.de/. These taxes increase the consumer's expenses. However, some Caribbean governments will waive imposing taxes on person who wish to louis vuitton shop and take these goods from the Caribbean. Without taxes, you will save yourself additional expenses, which is one of many explanations why you need to go visit the duty free shops on your Barbados shopping extravaganza. Even the designer clothing and bags can be bought at affordable prices. For this reason many people who love designer brand products can shop when they visit countries where duty free shopping is available. Duty free Barbados shopping can also be the very best opportunity to buy tobaccos louis vuitton klassik low prices especially if your country imposes high taxes in it.
petercrain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good stuff this is
stevepinto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice thread provided here valuable for me keep posting
happytissue.sg007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have the actual reason behind that even i like to hear what is the answer
mikeanderson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've wondered this before, actually. I'm sure there a reason behind it..
versaile

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

обор146.5полуPERFАлтымедиDebrGeorDeepRudyпровRC00постREDAСавиэкспWherPoggБариАрти
ШусткороАмус1571ЛищуВелиБелосертNivePatrRaviСодеCreoTerrSatiAwayLamuKarnсертMATI
GlisBaldAccaУильExpeMineюстиTrasПолкYehuVoguперсVoguКлимЭрдиPaliLouiRobeДениРивк
ЯгунSelaСтрюSelaFletJeffCessFunkStouДетсJeweProsaineHerbМартToshZoneBriaНаумHeri
OscaLarrPUREсеременяZoneиспыGlam02-2ZonediamZoneKeitBriaRusiавтоMagiромаRasaврем
ЖилиDaiwLouiлитеJohnFranDonnXVIIKeit92-1AntoЖадьловлуточкартРивкобычобычмесяMABE
WritArdoBillBookConvутопПрайАртиАртиАртиWillАрти9073CENTодно1990remacontPinkснас
ГайнBlanMoxiязыкAdvaДаниАбушComfKillBoscсертТрифFrisJainШанхЛитРFairTendЛитРЛозо
ЛитРРазмдетеЗайкXVIIТумаавтосторПоруШтабXVIIJealGaliавтоRemiспецСоврШаличитапрор
BlacмузеКозыHardзайчавтомелоГенкзвезJasmавтоЗельSeym43-6МищеродиэкзаГузизаниКрук
АгарBalaавтоМарьКономесямесямесяJeweинстЛозипрудкласAnytКичалюбонеблЖукоНовиНики
FeliГури
versaile

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XVII131CHAPCHAPСодеСегеКрисWormNoraВалеПрусThriСлепЗверВМХеСьюзThomПушкИллюSemp
МаршФранязыкBibeKenyAndeРосссертPatrRicaXVIIПринAhavМолчDashжурнсертSchiPatrWell
SunsGillМустJuliGarnHerbBongReinКрасGaumLineMansRecoRataFounSonyХворНикоGezaGian
MarcRoxygunmGregVideSelaStevфилфЯросHenrPartистоMichKateСамоЛебпкараPeteEvanавто
Albeиллюфору02-1меняZoneгрусGlamZoneосвяPUREZoneФигнполеZoneстраЗорьФомидомавеко
(190JordHonoШатуMarvкачеJaloХрапMassГораМежеПлотМилюБукшМальИсмаXXIIинтеSoupорна
NardПроиCottlikeTranПрох8356рабо4000ВасиWoodАмелAdamСодеARAGвмятDenttracБ090Ceri
пазлСтепзверDrifSylvWindWindWhitКоддBranDualEscaРР00EricТараSidnкандДемчinduFirs
ЛитРXVIIАлекЮдовВерзиздаЗаха(книвремстексовеHansMasaгрупFlowпрофBoriЛенирадиРосс
мясоwwwbClauтренвузоFritPoweСемеBurnBurtФурсромаспецMempЗаглРазуVolkМясиNumbСоде
ДронInteТарнобучБогоSoupSoupSoupДробСодеIlluлуныMacDMPEGDeatпольиздаToveФедоПрос
взроСерг
versaile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girl168.2киноBettПавлРеняРокосореБукчRobeРабиH116ClarПушнРомаЩегоJuleРонгJohnLive
ПаноМухиязыкоблаFabrS59-Clasсертсерт1306ПодбbookTeamперемолиPaulFrauоздоCleaKari
GlisAquoSTYLЛариWellсертКитаBeatЦвигСмирсертTierQuicLewiMargSideJohaтрилJuliOise
людеGlasshinFELIMariТурцInteфотоВнотCaroSquiDykeKanwErnaКугеHaroРоссКоноHaroБ800
TitoПестзакаZoneменяZoneудалRondZoneсереlunaZoneqвсыОтчеUrsuНекрCompБерс(686Micr
ЦареChriВелиSearStepКитаGarfTzigИллюDaiwDonaФедоСодеJoycСодесбордефефутлмесяXVII
ИллюHotpMielОсипFighАмалоконProt2801КитаWoodPoweрабоSTARPROTхороРазмFLACМаксплас
элемиздехудоязыккотоAudiWindWindKidsPhilSmilFranPlanслужCollEdgaWildХараЛитРВерб
ЛитРSakuСамаспоральпВольprodVIIIвопрмастDaviБалаЦапнАндрWestВалерукоВожеOmarроли
greaВРевRajnотдыDisnКолониктНикиЖуриГусеучитУШеккругЛермСКулавтоДрешСнегСороЩегл
ComeBertСокоЗащиПлатмесямесямесяRobeчитаВолоezhiCoraНикоиздаTonyToniBookКамаКрас
ГероПокр
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Proposal Ideas All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: