Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Location: Bellevue, NE
|Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:12 pm Post subject: Tonkatsu - deep-fried breaded pork cutlet-
|This is a typical Japanese food. It's easy and quick to fix. So why not giva a shot!!!
1. Pork chops (boneless is the best, but not required)
2. Bread(any kind)(Panko or bread crumb)
5. Vegetable or Canola oil
7. Tonkatsu or Bulldog sauce (you can buy in oriental stores)
8. Tougarashi or mustard
1. Shred cabbage and put into a large bowl filled with cold water.
2. tear and put bread into mixer and ground.
3. Put flour onto pork chops and take excess flour by slappiing pork chops.
4. Dip the pork chops into beaten egg(s).
5. Dip the pork chops into grounded bread.
6. Just fry the pork chops until meat is cooked and golden brown. Drain oil well.
7. Drain cabbage well.
8. Put Tonkatsu onto a plate and decorate with cabbage.
9. Eat with lemon juice and mustard and tonkatsu sauce.