StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

Internet dating?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Relationships & Dating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Internet dating? Reply with quote

Do you think that internet dating sites are reliable? I am quite skeptical of them, usually someone is lying about their age/appearance and it doesn't end up well.
seraphim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several internet scams out there, so be sure to take caution in giving out information on online dating sites or otherwise.

I'm personally very skeptical of these dating services, but some of the legitimate and more well-known sites seem to work well for some people.

Anyway, as long as you maintain an active social life and never pass up on opportunities to meet new people, you probably won't ever need to consider an internet dating tool.
mimi20

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think of internet dating, I guess this will not gonna work! Its definitely a crazy thing to do, because I don't believe that you can find truthful conversation on the internet.
dave7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, there actually are some success stories of those who have found their partner online, but I do not think I would use these services.
Moldy Cornflakes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met my girlfriend online, and we've been together for over a year now. The trick is to find the right site. Generally, if you're willing to plunk down 15 or 20 bucks, you're going to get a better service. I'd recommend Lava Life. I met my girlfriend there, and the great thing about it is the fact that you can make a profile and browse the profiles of women/men in your area before you actually pay for an account.
Studebaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, internet dating is a good starting point if both partners are completely honest. if someone tries to hide something it leads to very negative results.
picklesquirrel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't try one of those internet dating services. I think you would have better luck meeting someone at a place like a bar.
chris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't use these internet dating sites at all. Too many people are dishonest and probably falsify information just to get someone to respond.
Sunchild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be more cautious than others, but I think too many freaks lurk about on the internet. I'd never use a dating service or online match making. It's just asking for trouble in my opinion.
raettopia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone see the internet dating documentary series that aired on ABC (I think) a few months back? It focused on maybe ten different women and their various net-dating adventures amidst the streets of New York. It was really interesting, actually.
jackthomson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this valuable thread here
maxpeter08

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is very nice share here informative
zerofire2905

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Internet Dating Reply with quote

To me, Internet Dating is "easy come and easy go".
Lots of my friends used Tinder to start dating with random guys, but in the end, they all broke up. I myself get some stalkers in the Internet, they stalk me all days. I am too scared that I have to block them so many times, because it's creepy like hell!

So yeah, my point is, Internet dating isn't good at all.
eurus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Internet Dating Reply with quote

zerofire2905 wrote:
To me, Internet Dating is "easy come and easy go".
Lots of my friends used Tinder to start dating with random guys, but in the end, they all broke up. I myself get some stalkers in the Internet, they stalk me all days. I am too scared that I have to block them so many times, because it's creepy like hell!

So yeah, my point is, Internet dating isn't good at all.

Sounds like you are a little bit out of the topic. Your story just prove that your friends have Internet dating, while you are being stalked by some random guys. It's not Internet dating bro
Coco

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really interesting. I don't want to find sugar daddy, but just found an article about the advantages and disadvantages of dating a millionaire here http://mysugardaddybaby.com/. Firstly I thought that it sound really funny and everything is just obvious, but there are many interesting facts that you probably don't know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Relationships & Dating All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: