Joined: 08 Aug 2019
|Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:50 am Post subject: Comcast Emails Are Missing or Deleted Automatically
|Imagine that you have to forward an important mail which you received a few days back and when you access your Comcast email account, that email is missing. This could be quite frustrating but fixable. To fix the problem of Comcast emails are missing or deleted automatically, you can go through the steps given below:
- You need to visit the official website of Xfinity.
- Enter your login credentials
- Go to the Comcast mailbox
- Go to the trash folder and select ‘more action’ icon.
- Click on ‘Recover deleted items’ and select the emails you want to restore
You can follow these steps to solve the problem of Comcast emails are missing or deleted automatically. You can also get in touch with Comcast tech support number to avail assistance from the professional experts who provide you with the best solution in no time.
Read more : Comcast customer service number