StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

Software engineering
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Computer and technology classes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john23

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Software engineering Reply with quote

Is software engineering really that important? I have taken a class on it before, and think it is really boring and uninteresting.
collegemonkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's kind of silly to say considering your using a piece of technology that was built buy software engineers. I don't know if you want to go as far as becoming a software engineer, but taking classes in programming languages and understanding how to use technology in todays world can go a long way. Every industy in today's economy needs a computer guy, that's just the way the world works nowadays, and if you don't know technology then you will inevitably fall behind.
dave7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think software engineering is pretty much a requirement if you want to get hired by any well-known company.
chris

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Software engineering is really boring IMO, but it is just one of those required classes you have to take.
wangjia711922

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing that summer time is coming, it is usually a great notion to get louis vuitton uk trying to find modern as well as protective sunglasses for many outdoor activities. Sun shades typically are not destined only to louis vuitton sale uk your outfit a more stylish, more attractive look-these are louis vuitton monogram canvas bags a great way that you can defend your view from the harsh rays from the sun.Polarized sun shades give you one of the best safety in addition to anti-glare capability so you observe clearly. You can also pick a kind that louis vuitton bags ebay your current dynamic way of living wholly.
edgarcamus476

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question remains as to whether software engineering truly is important? As per my understanding, this subject is uninteresting and uninteresting. I have taken a class on software engineering.
billsheen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the summers are coming so it is time to buy the perfect sunglasses. Modern as well as protective sunglasses are a must keeping in mind the outdoor activities.
elizabeth35

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Software engineering is a big area, it may be helpful if you could explain what does interest you, and where you think you may want to be later in your career. You need to understand what good design means before you can design good software. You need to understand how to maintain such software,understanding design and implementation will help with this.
waltlennon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An important question that necessarily exists is whether software engineering is truly important? I think that this particular subject is uninteresting. I have taught lesson on software engineering.
princepetter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun shades typically are not destined only to louis vuitton sale uk your outfit a more stylish, more attractive look-these are louis vuitton monogram canvas bags a great way that you can defend your view from the harsh rays from the sun.
jimwooden281

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Web designing involves a lot of programming and coding. So a software engineer has a clear edge over the others in the knowledge department. But with required skill set one can be a good developer, even if he does not have a degree.
Snarfer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very important if you're planning to work as a software developer and my personal advice, if you feel boring stop learning it.
josephford887

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The software engineering is important or not is the main question and you may think that the it is not much interesting subject but I have studied this subject with seriousness.
Peter12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a new laptop for christmas and i was just wondering what internet browser should i use.

Thanks for sharing.

click here
stephendahlberg123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The software is there for doing some serious work or they cannot do that what they promise to do. The topic is not very interesting as everyday we see software doing a lot of work. I am going to go to a software class soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Computer and technology classes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: