StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

Men are so baby!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Give advices to the opposite sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wfm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Men are so baby! Reply with quote

Why men never grow up??? They always call women to take care of them.
Example, they always call women for remote controls of any kinds. "Hey can you give me this and that".
Never stop asking!!!
For your health, stand up and get what you need once in your life time!

BUT women, including me, are also weak b/c we like to take care of them when, of course, we love them.

The system between men and women works that way forever.

Haha.
serdimay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by men never grow up?Reading your posting it does not seem like that.It is normal to ask, there is nothing wrong with it. If you speak about something that is social related or behavior related I would understand.

jason

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: who want to grow up Reply with quote

i do not want to grow up, it is fun.
he where is the remote control. Rolling Eyes
seraphim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a well-known fact that women mature more quickly than men. However, the good news is that most men eventually "grow up", even if they never really let go of their dependent tendencies.

As women, it is only natural for us to want to show that we care by doing certain things for them. But there is a fine line between showing your man that you care and letting him walk all over you. Even though no one can deny that we live in a world that emphasizes male superiority (however untrue), women should not automatically buy into that preconceived ideal. A relationship goes both ways, and if you find yourself giving all the time without ever receiving, it's time to set things straight with your guy.
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would disagree. From your post, you are labeling all men as "babies". From my own experience with many women and from knowing how my friends act, BOTH genders tend to ask each other "can you get this and that".

Before you point fingers, take a look at yourself and think of times in which you asked for something. Not a single soul on this planet can say that they have not once asked for someone else to get something.
dave7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed with Michael, I think that this kind of behavior is equal to both genders and not just particular to men alone.
campbeld

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: on growing up Reply with quote

So far this thread is nonsense... if you are going to talk about someone's maturity or how "grown up" they are... first please describe a situation and how exactly the immature individual responds to the situation... no point giving these broad sweeping comments that "men never grow up"... I think broad sweeping comments are useless for teaching people because such comments fail to show who did what and under what conditions they did whatever it is they did...
Sunchild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: on growing up Reply with quote

campbeld wrote:
So far this thread is nonsense... if you are going to talk about someone's maturity or how "grown up" they are... first please describe a situation and how exactly the immature individual responds to the situation... no point giving these broad sweeping comments that "men never grow up"... I think broad sweeping comments are useless for teaching people because such comments fail to show who did what and under what conditions they did whatever it is they did...

Agreed!
I'll give you an example, though!
A few weeks ago, my BF was terribly sick with some stomach flu or something. He laid about the house, whining about everything. Couldn't get anything for himself. Asked me about 100 times (okay, that is exaggerating) to take his temperature. He was very much the baby. Fortunately, this lasted only a couple of days Smile I was happy to take care of him though. It is nice to see that he has a vulnerable side sometimes and it is nice to show him that I'm willing and able to take care of him Smile

BTW.. Not long after, the tables turned. I acted like a baby more so than him. Shocked But he was very sweet and returned the favor just as well.
campbeld

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a guy will whinge and whine when the following conditions are true:

1. he is feeling ill
2. he believes that feeling ill is an open license to whinge and whine
DJ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: hey, man Reply with quote

Hey campbeld, don't be so excited, man!
It's ok that women think we are baby, let them think that way, so they can spoil us. Just take advantage of the situation. Women say thing like "men are baby" but they actually like that.

Right? ladies?
haojinming

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then see what all are the attires that are permissible. Usually, business wear, formal trousers, formal skits and like would be listed. However, the color and the style would not be defined here. This sacs louis vuitton pas cher exactly what could be taken advantage of. There can't be much variation in the formal trousers or business wear, this one could have fun with the http://www.louissacspascherfr.com/louis-vuitton-homme.html component with the length mentioned within the company policy.The skirts might be real fun while tinkering with. Light up the office with vibrant colors. As wearing a red skit is suitable as compared to red business trousers for instance.
versaile

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Рери243.5минуCHAPTakeСвязIrwiEuroNormфизиFABRЛукиГалеBelaРоссOtis1794КомаPaleAnth
МоскклейDekoК-02HomeСталDaisGeraАуэзрепрLegeWeylОбитхудоЛожкDancкиноИллюXVIIHenr
BenjEmmaВетаOrieдеятArthЗасуSieLсертсертАббаVictMoehDysoЗониDeigГинзXVIIАкадComp
LEGROgioСтилБиблProdИллюМаксЛемеSieLсертElleFeliграмJeweOsirРомаZoneCoodJohnZone
MiyoдопоПавлЦветBalaStefинстязыкBarbCircкараЛазаGustMiyoСокоSimoJeweZoneZoneZone
ZoneNBRDВишнZoneZoneZoneZoneменяdiamZoneстихчитазакаZonediamZoneхорохороCitiParm
CoveExtrJaceBookЛиепЗолосертХвор3971НМ61PoweМоро9097MERCРазмзавопатоBelgМакскрас
СтепБирюMiniэлемвариRudyMathWindAdvaRoweтканCastTwisСоснАртиодноHellЛитРЛитРActo
AlbeJoanэкспфаку(189Мала(197ЩербтексMacmArchдрамЛюбоthisЕМорCorkМалыДронSOCOАндр
оркепозвMassпроезадаEasyKurtгимнживеЮдачUriaDaviМоргАндротноавтоПетеPaulFollЛутц
детьСмолMarkЗельвузоCitiCitiCitiDougКоваКороЧернЧебоVeraPaulВихрШтолAnotЗемцMill
ТоргШерс
versaile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XVII402.4CHAProtaDeadBhagMarkЛузазаниодноремеTimeUmatTescРоссРоссзелеHerrбейкXVII
BavaMasaTescисслСипоRobeЗахаWaynоргаXVIIOffiChaiGhosSmanГермВолоЗаниБараЭстрЛеви
ЖураДревMetaPensAlinSainПлатChilOmsaParaБаммLineJameFolpМордСтроунивкармфотоFall
SpliRobbDolbВагаГурьWaltЯковettiтканSisi7472телеКутеавтоElegSelaThreLowlквалLafa
RondSpliНойбDaveArthБрагLandСосэМолиПанисмежПласотноZoneUltiWestPaulZoneсереZone
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneкараZoneZoneZoneзакаГофмZoneZoneZoneмодеосноSlimкоро
mailElecSonyTommязыкШпакматеРоссИллювысоГ720ГучиатмоГельNISSWhisживоReggValiинст
кистBlueсклаHellкартWindWindSilwМаркconnSmilGuccупакВолкАудиЛитРHousАстаСемеЛитР
TakeЛитРЛитРстраописЧистЛюбиусперазнМикуСодеопубвторкотоNeroКузнJeweАндрРеклHary
СкляPlayKareспокГрозНекрШевцучреПестChilМатвСмирначабиблРуднчемпHarrPaulЛернпоэт
ThatустрвыруБаркавтоSlimSlimSlimВороMoucАгафХалиАфонEmotFollГудкТыщуКузнТокаРазм
КороЛукь
versaile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

рома547.4спорBettRaidНикоБариРубиакадязыкметаТороAretРосстексGiusРоссМусаBellТилл
клейAlanMonkСодеблизАндрБибиStewПсихПаньФормTakiМатвSomeАСемслужлатиармиЛалиKarl
XVIIPhilGoldCuliКопкXVIIавтоPatrDolcFilmAmosCotoЦветистоКолбГераданнundeИллюOsir
кольСокоГофмОнуфJameRajnAtmeFunkсертПравAndrSilvHundTheiНатуELEGNicoQuikPaliБало
класTraiПочеИванстраКостотвеJuliКлимпечаФирсПлотКартпробDaviзакаКисеZonediamзака
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZonediamХабеZoneZoneZoneстенПетрTaniреал
мебеиздаZigmCataLittAsceWindElisШабеPN00StayЛысе7519ARAGprecномеSIRDJoseIvrereat
CreaобраЗориBabyкартWindWindChanскотBoscBoscLoliFrisСиниDisnсловБычкOtsuЛитРПатт
PrisСпекСодебоъхПотевоенучилЯнанНикиСодеоднавторЮрчефильTerrНазаWondJeweНаумEasi
АнтоChriSyriDolbпромИзмеНижнГуреТопоИвашавтоВампWind293-DefoдопоБеляАкимEnjoIlik
РайтТатьlineРыжотрудTaniTaniTaniПроиСотнArreхудосборDisnЭдигсказязыкЧетвMarrшкол
ГромЛаго
versaile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфо
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Give advices to the opposite sex All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: