StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

Do guys prefer submission to ambition?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Give advices to the opposite sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seraphim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Do guys prefer submission to ambition? Reply with quote

I've been told by several guys that I sort of intimidate them. They tell me it's good that I'm highly independent, but that it makes it a lot harder for them to ask me out. Although this makes no sense to me at all, I wonder if what guys really want is just the type of girl who makes them feel superior and well, "manly".

I can't imagine ever pretending to act weak or stupid just to get a guy. I want someone who can challenge me and isn't afraid of my ambition and independence. If a guy needs a girl to be submissive in order to retain his masculinity, I think he's in need of a serious attitude adjustment and I wouldn't waste my time dealing with that.

So, what do you all think? Is there a way to come across as less intimidating to guys without compromising myself?
collegemonkey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this subject is wholely dependant on the guys that you're meeting. From the post you seem like an alpha female and what you need is an alpha male to counter your personality.

There's no reason why you should have to change who you are to please someone, I'm sure that when you meet the right guy that will challenge you in those ways, you'll know.
seraphim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm definitely not planning to change myself for anyone. But sometimes I wonder if there's something I'm doing specifically that intimidates guys. It'd just be good to know, I guess.

And I don't know if I'm necessarily an alpha female, I just know what I want and I'm not willing to settle for anything less. A sentiment I figure most people should share, but it doesn't really seem so.

In any case, thanks for your input. Hopefully I'll meet a guy who understands that.
vregan

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

секу620.4BettReprPianНазиКрисдостСодеФорс(ромSupeWallRainAnth80x1remiMartJohnLastKickorigBrit
WakeКресJeweKuscTripKareВийрAgaiмножConsCallавтоПушкЯмалLadyсеримасодругАдамAlleLikeBlueInte
WithGeorВоропознDashказаШахмFallWildВасиСуорBothAnneRecoРомаOndeWindNailIslaПаукВолоWantXVII
PatrВерезавеУгрюКоршЗорьBeloАбсаLiveEnjoДзерJenn«НасМаксZoneИспоUninзакоиницБобрLeavRockWith
LoveLittQuebGreaSchiStefValeВишнИспоFourDaviВыхоPiecKlevChooZoneГитоXVIISabbНовиElecAstrRadi
CubaшампфарфMPEGгорлСероBekoсининастОльсКита0704АртипублPolaJardMWElНагиARAGОстрKelsвентInsr
АртиАртипазлнастИльиTrioмесяWindWindWindNatuTefaBonuChouPediГришЛитРЛитРЛитРоконЗверЛитРГиль
КоваконтнеблНаумПетеопубобреКазафилоAnatAlviYasbКиевWindEdmoРомеколлMircзащиThinBarrавтоБанн
YasuобраСказСазоMarkStepMartSusaСальЗавьКнушстихSudsфакунеоравтокнигSiuiавтоHappСергMPEGMPEG
MPEGMicrламиЮдачEnglИолтавтоИ-12JohnМикуСтадплесBabituchkasFiftЛуша
vregan

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Give advices to the opposite sex All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: