StudentDream Forums
Get to know each other and share knowledges
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsHome Register
ProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog inPhoto Gallery

What's your favorite reality TV show?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Sports/TV/Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seraphim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: What's your favorite reality TV show? Reply with quote

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like reality TV is taking over the world. I used to LOVE shows like Survivor and The Real World when they first came on the air, but now they're just getting old. And since then, there've been so many different twists on the TV genre that I can't keep track of them anymore. But whenever I think I'm done with the whole thing, a new show comes out that I absolutely HAVE to watch (and usually end up doing so).

I'm wondering if anyone watched the recently concluded season of "Project Runway"? I love that show and I really think Santino should've won.

Anyway, if you're a reality TV addict like I am, post your favorite shows here and let's talk about them!
Studebaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the first apprentice because it was novel. I hate tv shows that make me feel dumb for being interested in them though.
seraphim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked The Apprentice too. I only watched the first season, so I don't know if the other seasons have been any good. But the show definitely has an interesting concept. Besides, it stars one of the most talked about celebrity favorites -- Donald Trump's hair.

I wonder how long its shelf life is going to be... both the toupee and the show, that is.
Michael

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, most of the reality shows now are boring and are the same as others with just a twist or a lame idea imo.

However, I was a fan of Survivor when it first came out.
dave7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I do not watch reality shows, I think they are all too much the same thing, just with different themes.
mimi20

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I don't watch reality shows on TV also, I just watch some cartoons, Movies and some Sports Channel on TV, and also Music Channel...
picklesquirrel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite was Hell's Kitchen. I also like The Apprentice.
MidnightsDream

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Survivor and The Apprentice. Moreso the apprentice, though. I also liked that one with Richard Branson. I can't remember the name of it, though.
raettopia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Project Runway Reply with quote

Seraphim, I love Project Runway too, and I absolutely agree with you that Santino should have won. His collection was beautiful and subtle, and showed a different side of him than we'd previously seen. It showed the man was versatile, able to do the crazy stuff as well as glamorous. Even Daniel's collection was better than Chloe's, I thought. It was so disappointing. I adored the cast-reunion though, did you see that? With the "Project Runway musical"? And Santino's Tim Gunn impression montage. Soso good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentDream Forums Forum Index -> Sports/TV/Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: